Everyone appreciates YouTube, a fantastic site to display entertaining music videos. However, for some reasons, YouTube doesn’t offer any MP3 files. So, how to get MP3 download from YouTube if you only want to get the song but ignore its video?
Many sites on internet provide services of converting YouTube videos to MP3 or other formats. Online converting sites convert videos to MP3, using just your Internet browser and plugins. The only thing you need to offer is the YouTube URL – simply copy and paste. No software installations and complicated operation required.
However you know, another way is using YouTube to MP3 software to extract audio files from YouTube. Here we’ll take Free YouTube to MP3 Converter for example, which is absolutely free and safe to install and run, without any spyware or malware.
1. Download Free YouTube to MP3 Converter from its official website or from software directory Bestdownloadreview.com.
2. Install and launch the tool. There is a field for YouTube links, a field for output settings and the “Download” button.
3. Copy and paste YouTube video links to the program.
You can paste as many YouTube links from your Internet browser as you wish. This YouTube MP3 converter extracts audio from single YouTube video as well as whole collections like:
- complete playlists and show lists;
- users’ channels;
- all videos from personal playlists (History, Liked, Favorites, Watch later, etc.);
- artist’s playlists;
- videos from Movies Category;
- videos from Music Category;
- videos from YouTube charts;
- video responses.
4. Set Output formats.
Choose file formats from *.mp3, *.m4a, *.aac, *.wav, *.wma, *.ogg, *.flac, *.ape.
5. Set tags for output MP3 files.
Click the “Tags…” button to set tags for output files. By default the program will automatically fill the title tag and the artwork, taking a YouTube thumbnail which can be seen in iTunes, Winamp or Windows Explorer.
6. Click the “Download” button to download video and extract audio. It takes just a few seconds or several minutes max (depending on your Internet connection speed).
After the download is completed, check your files. By default, the output audio files are saved to the folder “Music” and they keep the same name as the source video.
For advanced users, Free YouTube to MP3 Converter also supports advanced downloading features which you can set as you like: (You just need to go to “Options -> Tab General” to enable Preset Editor.)
- save original YouTube files;
- enjoy multistream downloading;
- customize output name easily;
- save and load links from external text files;
- save download history;
- import videos to iTunes automatically;
- download videos which require YouTube authorization via Firefox, Internet Explorer and Google Chrome;
- enable compatibility with screen reading software.