Our teeth play an important role in the beauty of the face. If someone’s teeth are dirty and rotten, then it is very sad to see. Along with this, if the teeth are not healthy then the person suffers a lot. Failure to take proper care can lead to toothache, weakening of gums, yellowing of teeth, pyorrhea, and tooth loss.
To avoid dental problems, it is very important to take proper care of them. For this it is very important to use Ayurvedic tooth paste. In the form of Ayurvedic tooth paste, we will tell you about 3 best Ayurvedic medicines, using which you can avoid disorders in teeth and gums. You can easily make this toothpaste at home too.
Today, in the market, many toothpastes are being sold in the name of Ayurveda. But they are not much effective because of the chemicals used in them. Here in this article we will talk about two Ayurvedic tooth pastes which are very beneficial in all the problems of teeth.
1. Dantaprabha Ayurvedic Tooth paste.
Dantprabha is a very effective Ayurvedic Manjan. By using it, the teeth becomes strong, the mouth odor free and the gums remain healthy. This is an ayurvedic medicine in Churna Form, for its preparation following herbs will be required:-
Dantprabha (First Preparation) :-
- Chalky soil – 60 Grams
- Safed Katha – 50 Grams
- Cinnamon – 40 Grams
- Moulshree bark, carom seeds, rock salt – 30 Grams each
- Black pepper, fennel, mixed ash – 30 Grams each
- Nutmeg, Akarkara, Clove – 30 Grams each
- Nutmeg, cardamom – 3 Grams each
- Pure tutia, camphor, number – 10 Grams each
- Potash Promagnet – 3 Grams
Make a fine powder of all these herbs. Filter this powder with a cloth. Now keep it closed in the vial.
Benefits of Dantaprabha Ayurvedic Manjan :-
- Mixing this with curd and applying it on the mouth ulcers cures the blisters quickly.
- By brushing its teeth every morning and evening, the old pyorrhea gets cured.
- It is very beneficial in the problem of toothache and bleeding in the tooth.
- By brushing it, the gums become healthy and strong.
- Using it daily removes the yellowing of teeth.
- This kills the tooth worms.
- Destroys the foul smell in the mouth.
Dantprabha Churna (Second Preparation)
This is the second yoga of Dantaprabha Churna. The following herbs are required to make it:-
- Moulshree bark powder – 40 Grams
- chalky soil – 40 Grams
- Almond peel ash – 40 Grams
- Agar charcoal – 40 Grams
- Roasted alum – 10 Grams
- Rock salt – 60 Grams
- Kapoor – 30 Grams
- Shuddh Tutia – 0.5 Gram
- Peppermint essence – 1 Gram
To make this Ayurvedic Dant Manjan, grind the above mentioned herbs finely and sieve them. Now mix the essence of peppermint in it and keep it closed in the vial.
Benefits of Ayurvedic Dant Manjan Dantprabha Churna :-
- This is a very fragrant toothpaste.
- Its use gets rid of the bad smell of the mouth.
- It is extremely beneficial for gums.
- Brushing it daily does not cause any problem of teeth.
2. Ayurvedic Tooth Paste Dashansanskar Churna (Manjan)
This toothpaste has the ability to remove all the disorders of the teeth. It is very usefull in yellowing teeth and weakness of gums. The following herbs are used to make it:-
- Sonth, Harre, Motha
- camphor, betel nut ash, black pepper
- cloves, cinnamon, chalky soil
Take equal quantity of all these herbs (except chalky soil) and grind them finely and sieve them. Now take chalky soil in equal part of this powder and mix both of them well.
Advantages and Uses :-
- It quickly removes the yellowing of the teeth.
- Brushing with this makes the teeth healthy and strong.
- It destroys all the disorders of the teeth.
- Its use also strengthens the gums.
- Its use is very beneficial in problems like pyorrhea, worm in teeth.
These both Ayurvedic tooth pastes are chemical free and can easily prepared at home.
Source :- Swadeshi Upchar
Thank you ! Please like and share if you consider this information Valuable.